Hi all. Basing on numerous customers’ feedback we decided to renew the plugin Category Tree for 4th Flynax version. Yes we postponed with this release because the new version of the classifieds software already had additional boxes of categories and we could not quickly find the right solution and implementation of the category tree to them. But at last our web developers found the right way out, so we are all glad to present the new plugin – Category Tree.
- Used for additional categories’ blocks
- Several types of displaying and other options
- No additional load on server and data base
Category Tree plugin is used for additional boxes with categories specifically to each listing’s type. By default it is not activated automatically as there are available different types of displaying of category tree. In other words it can be switched on at any time from the administration interface.
If you are not experienced administrator of the Flynax classifieds scripts’ administration interface yet, then here is short instruction for setting it up.
The plugin provides 3 settings, which can be set to each box of a category:
1. Counter displaying of listings’ in subcategories
2. Showing first level of subcategories of the categories. This is comfortable for websites with few categories.
3. Showing only subcategories of the selected category. This is comfortable for websites when there are a lot of categories.
By the way when you activate this plugin for particular box with categories, several default settings automatically deactivated to avoid any failures.
And one more great thin that the displaying of categories is adjusted to right-to-left (RTL) language websites.