The day has finally arrived! We’ve released a beta version of the much-wanted OpenAI plugin for our Classifieds Software. As we wrote in the previous digest, the OpenAI plugin allows users on your site to generate ad descriptions using artificial intelligence powered by the OpenAI API. The OpenAI plugin is designed to make it easier to place ads and increase sales on your site.
When will the official release take place?
Currently, we offer the beta version. The plugin will be officially released next week when we come up with a description and screenshots for the plugin page. But the beta version we offer is fully functional and ready-to-use. The only inconvenience is that you may get it at request because we haven’t yet added it to the Customer Area for download. If you need it urgently submit a ticket and we’ll help you get it up and running.
Key points about the new plugin
Here are some important details about the new plugin:
- The OpenAI plugin is offered as a premium add-on priced at 45 USD;
- The OpenAI operates as a paid service, with a cost ranging from 0.05 to 0.07 USD per query;
- You can modify the basic prompt to suit your site concept;
- Users can get an AI-generated ad description only once;
- Ad descriptions are crafted based on listing titles;
- OpenAI is integrated as a monetization option into membership plans;
- You can select user types to which the service will be available;
- You can also select specific fields to be used for text generation;
- We wrote a detailed Guide for setting up the OpenAI plugin.
We’re looking forward to getting your feedback to improve the plugin. So if you decide to buy the plugin don’t forget to share your thoughts after testing.